The Fly-In at Mavis Enderby has been postponed until Saturday 11th July because the weather forecast for Sunday 5th July is for high winds.
Please contact Charles Wheeldon to let him know whether you will be able to attend.
The Chairman and I are delighted to inform members that our first planned Fly-in of the season will go ahead on the weekend of July 4th/5th. We are leaving the actual day open until nearer the time to leave ourselves a weather option. The date will be confirmed to applicants at the beginning of that week by email and on the website.
To assist our arrangements we require you to express your interest by returning this application form to me before Sunday June 28th. but as soon as possible please.
On receipt of the form you will be sent a briefing pack by email.
Please note, no arrivals will be permitted without a briefing.
Venue: Mavis Enderby
Date: Sat 4th July or Sunday 5th July 1200 – 1600hrs
Name: Aircraft Reg:
Email: Mobile No:
Please submit the completed form to charles.wheeldon1@btinternet.
Any queries please contact me by phone or email